Our Vision/Mission Statement:
To Be Rich In Every Way
Teaching kids to be RICH in every way.
When we turn on the television, we see that we are losing are kids daily. It is very important that we teach them responsibilities in and out of the home.
#401RICHYOUTH will enlighten our youth in the following skills:
4. Peer Pressure
• Adults and youth will be equally responsible for performing assigned tasks in a timely and cooperative manner.
• Leaders will be respectful, encouraging, and will maintain a positive attitude toward others at all times,
Leaders will be respectful, encouraging, and will always maintain a positive attitude toward others, regardless of spiritual differences.
• Leaders will be respectful of both common spaces and the property of others.
• Leaders will avoid the use of foul language, cursing, or any speech (including “humor”) which puts down, makes fun of, or stereotypes other persons or groups.
· NO use of logos, #401RichYouth website content, marketing material, etc. is allowed unless given written permission from the Directors on site for each location. If you have questions, contact us at 401RichYouth@gmail.com
The Sponsorship Form will be emailed to you. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at
Leaders will be responsible for all ages and should plan accordingly. Parents are expected to be present at all times to avoid injury, liability issues or any other uncontrollable behavior.
Group Membership Benefits information will be emailed to you. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 401RichYouth@gmail.com